Title: Technical Sales & Application Support Manager
Reports To: Sales
Working Hours: 40 Hours Monday-Friday
We are seeking a Technical Sales and Application Support Manager to support the current Lippmann BU portfolio of products as well as the expansion of the range. The Sales and Application Support will be involved in assisting the sales team with accurate sales information, involved with production and planning of equipment that has been sold and working with service during equipment installation and commissioning. In equipment sales, the Sales and Application Support will assist the outside salesman with the requirements to sell and produce equipment for dealers and customers.
The Technical Sales and Application Support Manager will be a key employee in the success and growth of Lippmann BU department. In the role you will collaborate closely with Design, Engineering, Production, and supply chain teams, as well as with the Sales & Marketing teams and distributors.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Quote equipment as requested by the customer (including sales drawings, AggFlows, written quotes, and completing bid packages).
- Preparing and maintaining cost breakdowns for the standard offering of equipment.
- Serve as liaison between Lippmann and the other Metso/MPP brands that re-branding happens.
- Project manage equipment built outside MPP facilities (third party outsourcing). Complete all required documentation and drawing requirements for engineering firm projects.
- Attending customer meetings at Lippmann and their location, as necessary.
- Ensure that all requirements are complete to assist with the sale of the equipment this includes but is not limited to drawing requirements, competitive information, and custom plant quotations.
- Correspondence to customers/dealers on status of equipment in production.
- Creating and completing project management documents necessary to fulfill customers´ requirements.
- Assist in arranging all equipment shipments to the customer´s location.
- Set release meetings for the company to ensure all project information is distributed correctly.
- Assist Marketing with drawings and renderings that might be required to assist sales.
- Manage the new equipment shipments with the assistance of the rest of the sales department.
- Provide solutions to dealers/customers based on their requirements.
- Assist with sales training of the dealer to be able to properly apply equipment.
- Works in close co-operation with the dealer network and sales units to collect product feedback and development ideas.
- Oversees product innovation conducted by the Design and Engineering teams.
- Provides high level product support to any Sales Functions, Dealers and End users, and technical expertise in case of critical high visibility problems.
- In line with the MPP group policy, ensure legal compliance is adhered to regarding processes and service.
Educational Background & Experience Required
- Creo/AutoCAD or other 3D model experience is seen as beneficial.
- Requires thorough understanding of the Mobile Crushing, Screening, and Stacking business and customer needs.
- Strong knowledge of Aggregate Materials Handling process and technology.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills combined with a high degree of accuracy and attention to details.
- Ability to co-operate and motivate cross functional teams in a collaborative and effective manner.
- Observes safety regulations, exhibits a concern for safety, and shows commitment to quality ethics.
- Written and oral communications are organized, clear, concise, and accurate. Listens carefully and has strong presentation skills.
- A willingness to travel customers and trade shows, as necessary.
Health & Safety
- Company EHS policies and procedures must be communicated, understood, and complied with individually and throughout the team and ensure legislative requirements are met.
- Enforce EHS compliance with Contractors.
- Conduct and communicate the necessary risk assessments, work instructions, and permit to work as and when required.
- Stop and correct any observed unsafe acts, omissions, or conditions.
- Assist with incident investigations when required.
- Attend necessary training arranged by the company.
- Perform any other duties as required by the company.
Please note: The above statement reflects the general details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job identified and shall not be considered as a conclusive or definitive description of all work required in the job. It is not intended to be rigid or inflexible and may alter as the company’s strategic direction changes.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com